2009-10-18

Radio

I am a radio lover.

When I was small, listening to the radio was one of my favorite hobbies. I would stay with the radio from Sunday morning to Sunday night.

I do have several radios at home, but I would like to listen to BCC, Hong Kong Radio 3, HK Radio 2.... for Macao Radio, only the news is attractive to me - better than none.

I didn't realise that I am a radio lover until I visited my younger brother's home. I saw that he has plenty of radios at home, he keeps on turning the radio on all the time.

Conclusion is: most of our family members are radio lovers, my mother, my father, me and.......

Some habits come from our parents, therefore family teaching is important to the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.