2009-10-14

Lost in the Jungle - unforgetable night in Arizon Jungle

Attended a workshop about creative thinking, one activity reminded me that I was the one who lost in the Jungle in Arizona in January 1993 - during my short term trip - Hiking and Camping in the South West.

It was in the late afternoon, for some reasons, I was left behind in the Jungle. It was getting cold and dark. I was alone, and hoping for people came back to pick me up.

Unfortunately, the whole group didn't realise until very late.

I had no choice and decided to continue to find the way out of the jungle. It was dead silence ... I became scarred, I tried to sing the song " Amazing Grace" and from time to time....... I tried to shout " Berea" " Berea" to make people notice my location, but got no response.

It took more than 3-4 hours. I was hungry and cold, there was no promising signals. I became hopeless.

Time went slow, it was until 9 o clock, I was found. All the buddies did welcome me back, and complimented that I was very calm and brave, being alone in the Jungle for so long.

Thanks God!! I Know, I was not the one who lost, I would be found!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.