2009-10-17

Integrity

I think Integrity is the most important thing in life.

For me, it is the foundation of our life, without integrity, we have nothing.

I hate people wearing different masks in different places. I think they can hide themselves somewhere else, but they are not honest to the people, they are not honest to themselves.

They may put an excuse that it is the true world or they are forced to do so.

Andy Lau used to be my favorite singer and star, but I am really disappointed that he fooled his fans for so long.

My male colleagues said that it was not his fault, but the fans. They made him to take this path.

I didn't agree so, I don't think his fans would dislike him because he got married. He was just so ambitious himself. He should let his fans know, and all would share the happiness.

Be Honest!!

I didn't like him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.