2009-10-17

St. Paul 's Ruins

This used to be a peaceful and beautiful place that I liked when I was small, especially during the early mornings and in the evenings.

This is another story now.

During the day, I really hate to pass by the place and its neighbouring area.

You can image, with plenty of visitors from Main Land China and some oversea travellers, the different kinds of shop assistants standing on the street, or even following their target customers, to stimulate their interest to buy their products.

Especially I don't like to see the assistants try to force people to taste the Chinese cookies, candies or the barbecue pork slices......

I don't think all people would enjoy this, please give them some space.

Tourism makes business, but it may ruin the peace, there is trade-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.