2010-03-13

Lots of Good Memories -

There were lots of memories in my last year of high school study.

I had confusion in that year as I found myself a lot of uncertainties - I knew for sure that I had no chance to go to university - still I admired my other schoolmates their preparation for their future study.

For the teachers, they would like to teach as much as they could, thus they made us study hard - I still remember the tests were like "killer", most of the classmates failed, only few could pass the text - so difficult!

For me, the physics was one of the difficult ones, I studied very hard for this subject - I still remember I stayed until 5 in the morning to prepare for the final exam.

Nevertheless, I like Math and English and they were my favorite subjects.

Though we had lots of homework (some of them were very difficult, and usually the assignments be due on next day), I could always solve by myself, and some people would like to copy other 's work - especially the boys.

I remember few of them would copy first, then we discussed the process how to derive the solution - I think it was really a good cooperation - they could save the time ( smart enough, some of them I just wondered what they did at home :))

Of the most activities, I like the school field trip very much - most of the classmates joined the trip to HK for about one week - that was my first time to have trip other than with family.

We visited Ocean Park, TVB, one big farm park, factory, university...... a lot of activities.

We stayed in a guest house in the Peak, the traffic was not convenient - there was one interesting story - one night, we had our own free time to go out - one classmate went out with his beautiful outlook (white suit). As he missed the bus, he took the taxi back to the guest house - we watched him back at night time and we gave his name as - (白衫白褲)white shirt white trouser.

There were also several activities that I remember very well - the sport day (運動會)- instead of participation in the sport events, we focused on selling food to earn money for our field trip and the year album.

We made good record as we cooperated very well - I still remember how we divided the work - some bought the ingredients, some cooked the soy-sauce chicken, and some went out to buy the wholesale prices COCA COLA - we worked like businessman.

..........to be completed later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.