2010-03-23

Hardworking Mom Gets Retire

During lunch hour, met Amy on the street.

I was surprised that she was leisurely enjoying the walk in San Man Lou. I greeted her and she told me cheerfully that she just retired from the government job (eventually). she needn't to work anymore.

I knew her in my dancing class, I heard she had a harsh life as her husband passed away very early when the kids were very young. She received no education at all, but she managed to take care all the kids by herself. The kids were very obedient and studied well, they treated the mom well as they knew she worked very hard for them and for the family.

She should enjoy her life now, wish her a lot of joy, happiness, and good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.