2010-03-27

Water of Largo do Lilau 亞婆井的水

This is a beautiufl place that whenever I have time, I like to pass by that area.

Recently, my colleague told me a story about the well over the "Largo do Lilua". There was a legend in the old time Portuguese community - for the Portuguese people who had drunk the water of the well, they would not leave Macau, including their future generation.

We talked about this story because my new Portuguese colleague told me that his grandparents lived and worked in Macau in the 60's then, his parents also met in Macau.

He was borned in Portugual, and never visited Macau before.

It was only two years ago, he visited Macau first time, then, he started to love Macau and was attracted by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.