2010-03-13

Age

For the high school buddies, we are going to have a big gathering - we plan to find out all the old schoolmates and share our experience/life after we graduated.

I originally suggested that each of us present to the class for 5-mintues(so that people need not to explain or repeat the same topic for many times), but I know some people may not want to do so.

E proposes that we may write down our own storeis and be posted in the yahoo group.

This is a good idea.

However, it will take time for me to play backward my memories - I am getting old -

No, I should not say this - as yesterday, my portuguese colleague told me that she never say the word "old" - age is only a number, it doesn't mean anything. The spirit of our heart counts.

She is a good sample for me to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.