2010-03-18

Fortune Cookies

Yes, they were my favorite when I was in college.

We once in a while got one fortune cookie came with our dinner in food service (also whenever I ate in the chinese restaurants, after the meals, before having the bills - I also got the fortune cookies)- kind of treat to few of us - to be honest, I never knew the fortune cookies before I arrived to States - the fortune cookies are for Americans only, I guess !!

The little cookie itself was not tasty nor delicious. Nevertheless, I just loved it very much - as I knew I was going to get one inspiration quote with my meal.

I liked to get all kinds if quotes ( all of them were postive quotes!) inside the tiny paper of the cookies - it was fun, sometimes it inspired my nights!!

I always kept all the quotes with me at that time. They are still part of my collection now.

After I came back, I never met again the fortune cookies in Macau or HK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.