2010-03-13

Dinner in Noite e Dia Cafe

Ming and Lisa came over to visit me.

With the little Yanchi, we chose a less formal place - we had buffet dinner instead -it also reminds me the meals in our food service in college.

One thing to satisfy their requirement - non-smoking - I also checked with the restaurant first, and I was glad that the whole restaurant is non-smoking.

However, I found myself lost when I was inside the Hotel Lisboa, because I couldn't find the restaurant, and I needed to ask the direction - it seemed that I was a tourist - may be the hotel is not for us!!!

As there were lots of food - Japanese, Chinese food, Chinese Dim sum, barbecue food,
fresh fruit, dessert, there should be something the little baby likes to eat.

However she got sleepy very quick, and after a little food, her parents were very busy on taking care of her - actually, she didn't have the afternoon sleep, thus, we quickly finished the dinner.

Though the time was very short, it was so nice to see their family, and I believe they have a lot of fun and joys - their good time is like the food in the buffet - a lot of varieties, anyway, wish they are happy every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.