2010-03-31

Beijing 798 Art Zone

http://www.798art.org/about.html

It was March of 2007, I spent one week in Beijing for training.

During the leisure time, I determined to go to this famous art zone.

I didn't have internet access during the stay, and I asked around, but seemed that not many people knew that.

It ended up we hired a taxi to go over there.

One side story, when I was waiting for the other people, I met the sand storm on the street - first time in my life !!

Then, with the taxi, we got the art zone within an hour's time.

I quite enjoyed walked around the factory area and met different kinds of art pieces, most of them were very original and typical with the cultural revolution influence.

The time was too short for me during that time.

I would love to make another visit some time in future.

However, someone told me that plenty of artists had left the zone, don't know the reason !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.