2010-12-26

營地街市熟食中心 Food court in the wet market (central)

Tou Tou Kou Restaurant eventually opened again on 20 December.

Yesterday walked by and wanted to see if I could reserve a table for tea for my father, but they said no reservation ( it is not true... !.)

Sunday morning, stopped by and got a number -(132) at 11:20AM, and was told it would take about an hour. Did some shopping first, then returned at 12:30AM, still the number was only 100, waited for about 20 minutes, and checked how long should I wait, was told that about 20 tables.  Unacceptable - as many people went upstairs directly, or just talked with the waitress, then, they would got the table immediately.

For me, it was not an economically way to enjoy the lunch,  ( I waisted about 2 hours for nothing ), it spoiled my mood.

I find myself like a tourist in Macau, everywhere is tourists, I can't find a place for my lunch.

Then, went to the food court of market building 營地街市熟食中心 -  another waiting - all the tables were full, and there were many people lined up for the cow haslets, I would like to eat, but really didn't want to line up again.

Got different kinds of food - congee, stirred fired beef  pasta, fried noodles, sweet and sour, hot vegetarian snacks, fried dumplings, dried bean curt, hot drinks,  only about 100 patacas, saved  about 2/3 the cost for Yam Cha  !  街坊食物 價廉物美, however, I believe that there are plenty of MSG in the food, I felt very thirsty the whole afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.