2010-12-12

「聖誕市集」Weihnachtsmarkt

http://hk.news.yahoo.com/article/101205/4/lm2c.html
http://hk.news.yahoo.com/article/101205/4/lm2d.html

Read the above article, it reminds me of the trip few years ago.

That year, when I visited S in Germany in late October, she took me to the Weihnachtsmarkt, it was really a good program for me, as I like to visit markets (from wet market to supermarket) in different countries/cities, I can see how the local people buy the daily groceries, it is a lot of fun.

Actually, even though Christmas  was a little bit earlier for that time, the atmosphere was very good, I remember that with the cold weather, I bought the nice chocolates and the ginger breads, I also bought the sausages, a Christmas calender for the kid, some herbs..... wonderful shopping!

For our dinner, we also bought a big fresh Salmon fish head - delicious, in the open market, there were also a lot of beautiful plants and the decorations accessories, craftworks, clothing, household items, the market is clean and large.

Happy Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.