2010-12-11

Walk for a Million 2010.12.12

I didn't participate for the walk for few years.

This week, my colleagues were very busy on organising the logistic arrangements for our company's participation - from the company jackets, sport wears,  notices, organising how to get a better position for the start, to get the company flag, banners...... one cannot imagine that there are a lot of things to take care, not to mention the Yam Cha afterwards.

I  heard that organisation should get a better position in the early morning, otherwise, all the people of the company would have to wait for a long time to start the walk, i.e. the people who walk first can finish the walk earlier. Some teams may not start the walk close the noon time ( it may be 2 hours' waiting).

As for this year, I heard that some organisations have already put the company flags in the area to indicate that they have the earlier arrival in the starting point on Tuesday - just can't imagine of this.

This afternoon, when I was having a walk in Barra and Sai Wan area -  I told myself , I also had a walk, but not for a million, as it is few hours earlier - I recognised this as I saw the filming equipment from Macau Cable TV, they have already set up  and prepared for tomorrow's great event, yes, it is, it is a big event in Macau.

Every year, around  noon time of the Charity Walk Day, it is usual to see many people dressed with their company jackets/sport wears, they walk in the street and do a little bit of "mobile company advertising".  and the Chinese restaurants are usually very busy, esepcailly  after the walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.