2010-03-04

Buddy Reunion 2010.2.22

Though some of the buddies could not participate our annual dinner, we did have about 10 persons presented in the dinner.

The Chinese dinner was good - I liked the food very much, though the restaurant was crowded and noisy (tou tou koi).

This is life, when I was young, I didn't realise how the school buddies mean a lot in the personal life. There is nothing which I can compare with the present social life.

It is so normal and comfortable that we talk and talk, and check with each others'parents, family, health, finance/investment.....

We were also talking about the coming big gathering in next year. Whenever it comes to reality, it is really difficult to organise a trip somewhere else for all the buddies to join.

We hope that next year, the oversea schoolmates can make a trip back to Macau, so that we can see all the familiar faces - wow, I believe all of us have changed!!

I am planning to make a list of contact information - I need to find time to start this little project - as O said, it can be a difficult task .

Looking forward of this great event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.