2010-02-21

4 Tips (Trumpisms) from Donald Trump

Trumpism #1: Making It Big

“I like things big. I always have. To me, it’s very simple: if you’re going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big.”

Trumpism #2: Accentuate the Negative

“It’s been said that I believe in the power of positive thinking. In fact, I believe in the power of negative thinking. I happen to be very conservative in business. I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst – if you can live with the worst – the good will always take care of itself.”

Trumpism #3: Hiding Your Light Under A Bushel

"You can have the most wonderful product in the world, but if people don’t know about it, it’s not going to be worth much.”

Trumpism #4: Show Me the Money

“Don’t believe the critics unless they love your work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.