2010-02-15

High School Buddy

Got an e-mail from a high-school friend on the first date of the Year of Tiger.

We used to be very close, I still remember that I sometimes visited her home after school, and I knew all her family members - parents, sisters - I always said that her mother was pretty, and so did all the daughters.

When I got the news that her family moved back to HK, I was really unhappy for I knew I would lost the buddy.

She is a very wonderful person, and once in while, I got some wonderful small gifts from her - I am still keeping one adorable handmade puppy doll from her.

Her craft work is really good, so is her cooking - she taught me how to make desserts, as well as sharing her cooking too ( she needed to prepare meals for the family when we were in Junior 3, however, at that time, I still didn't get the chance to enter into my mother's kitchen!! ).

Therefore, I admired her very much and I learned a lot from her.

Life is life, time passed, I didn't see her for long long time.

Only a sea to separate Hong Kong and Macau, but we lost the contact later.

I remember that we wrote a lot at the beginning, but we eventually stopped exchanging the letters, because of busy daily life.

Thanks for another high school friend, we got connected again. And through Internet, we became e-mail friends, once in a while, she sent me inspiration e-mails.

I havn't seen her for so many years, but I can see her latest pictures in facebook. Hope that next time we meet, we can have a lot to talk.

Friend is like an old wine, the oldest, the best !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.