2009-11-15

Lucky

I asked my friend why some people do not pay an effort but they can get a good return.

I was told that "they are lucky".

After thinking, I am in the opinion that, in reality, may be they have contributed a lot of effort, I just didn't realise that.

One thing is - smart people know how to use less effort to get their target. Though intelligent is a gift, we can also learn smarter after experiencing some stupid awards.

Besides lucky, I think humble is also important.

I remember one intelligent girl 's answer, she got straight As for all her college courses, but she simply said that- I just know how to answer the questions the professors wanted us to know in the exams !!

This may be the hints of the success, we need to be smart, be focus!

I wish I can be a lucky person too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.