2009-11-22

" Do It At Home" - The Japanese Way

This is the slogan in the poster which I saw on the underground railway station in Japan.

Guess what is the comic that goes with this slogan?

A woman wears her make-up.

Then, I tried to observe the people whenever I took the train.

For my whole trip, I can only find one young lady wore her make-up on the train, it was in the late afternoon.

I also find the Japanese very respective and educated, for they don't use voice mobile phone inside the cabin.

They keep the train clean, and even though during busy hour, the train is very crowded, the cabin is so quiet.

I also saw a lady reading her newspaper nicely and neatly, with her limited space, I really find that this is the Japanese way.

Whenever she turned her page, she folded the whole page vertically into half nicely and neatly,(for us, we usually fold the newspaper horizontally, to make the reading easily, but it takes space), thus she would not occupy the space, nor bother the people next to her.

How considerate of the Japanese!

Whenever I take the public transportation, I am really tired of the people using mobile phone - talk loudly and force me to know his/her conversation. I wish people can learn the Japanese way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.