2009-11-20

Hair

Recently I have plenty of grey hair.

As my hair is getting thinner and thinner, I am struggling whether I should dye my hair, to make me look better.

But I am afraid that once I dye my hair, I need to do it regularly.

It seems to me it is not good looking to have some grey hair on top ( newly grow) and some black for the whole.

I like natural, and I hate to put chemical stuff on my head, that 's why every time I go to the hair dresser, I always be persuaded to have a change, to perm and dye the hair.

I think I am a scarce animal, since dying hair is very common and fashionable nowadays, it makes people look younger.

I am aging for my hair has told me so.

One solution, I wish all my hair turns into grey - all in grey, so beautiful, one day, who will know!

By the way, I remember one of my college buddies - people call her "red-head" - I like her beautiful natural red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.