2009-11-21

Alarm Clock

This story always stays on my mind.

It was the summer of 1989, E was about the time to leave for Texas.

We were excited to have a farewell dinner, and we stayed in his home to chat.

All the buddies were chatting happily, such as whether he brought enough clothes and books, he also opened his luggage for us to share (I remember he also brought our highschool buddies' group pictures and the picture we took in my first trip to the northern part of China)... clothes, books and also his alarm clock.

I also played with his interesting alarm-clock. Then, we finished the discussion, he packed the luggage again.

We continued our chatting back in the sitting-room, suddenly, there was a sound came out from his room, we didn't know what was happening.

Suddenly, I was embarrassed for I knew I might have accidentally pressed the button of the alarm clock. E needed to go back to his room to unpack his stuff, to turn off the alarm clock, then re-pack his luggage.

The moment was quite funny, but I was the trouble-maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.