2009-11-16

一蘭 ラーメン Noodles


Delicious noodles!!

There are two rows of seats inside the small shop. Each customer has his/her seat and table, separted with the partition, I cannot see other customers nor the shop assistants. I can only hear the voice.

Before I entered the shop, I needed to use the machine to buy the ticket, got in the shop, filled in the form to order how I would like the noodles, press the button, the shop assistant collected the ticket in front of me ( the wooden partition block the view, thus I can see only his/her hands.

The noodles and the pork were very tender and the soup base was in a very strong favor. Great breakfast!!

I was told later that by the time I finish the noodles, I should tell the shop assistant that it was delicious, so that they would clear the table after I leave.... I didn't do that because I didn't know this by the time I was in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.