2009-11-16

築地市場大和壽司 Eating in the Fish Market

I arrived there around 10:30 in the Friday morning, I heard that there is usually a line in front of the shop, it is true, and it took me to wait about 15 minutes or so to get the seat.

There were two Chinese (a couple) waiting in front of me, while the lady was eating, the shop assistant told her not to eat other food in the shop or in front of the shop (by body language).

At the same time, she taught the people how to line up ( not blocking the road and make a nice pack), to wait for the table. From the window, the shop is very small. As time passed, more people joined in the line.

There are two bar tables - one is on the right, and one is on the left, each time, customers leave about the same time, about 8 or so. But they do not allow customers enter immediately, they clear the table, and one at a time, let people in.

When we got the seat, eating there was another story, it was very quick serving.

We sat on the bar table, each chef served four customers. The Chef doesn't speak English, but he knows few words.

The chef recommended that we had set meal , so that we could try everything.

Everything was so fresh. He delivered the food just piece by piece, on our plate.

Two old Japanese ladies sat besides me, and they kept on saying " delicious".

It is true, the food is so delicious.

The Chef kept on serving, and it seemed that there were not many pieces, I am a big eater.

After finished the set, I had some extra orders, by pointing out the food and followed the Japanese Ladies' order. There was also a bowl of soup inside the set, the soup was very tasty too.

The quick brunch was so wonderful, it cost about 5500 Yen per person, I enjoyed the meal very much.

I forgot to take the beautiful pictures of my brunch - I will come back definitely, one day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.