2009-11-20

Macau Grand Prix

It is Grand Prix again, every year the traffic is kind of a mess.

With accumulated experience, there should be improvement, however, I can't see any major arrangement, especially to improve the traffic. May be the people in charge consider the inconvenience is only for few days.

Besides, I am very sensitive of the crowded " San Ma Lou", for there are so many visitors on the pavement, especially during the busy hours - it wastes my time to walk home or office.

As time passes, the citizens are forced to be familiar of the inconvenience for the Grand Prix.

I remember when I was in my primary school, our lessons were also be affected during the week of Grand Prix, as the cars made a lot of noises. However, we were so excited to see the different kinds of cars passed the street when we were out of school (It should be fun for kids - especially for the boys).

I know some friends who are also living in the racing area, and some enjoy watching the race for free while some feel the special arrangement is very annoying.

Anyway, this is a great event for Macau !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.