2009-11-02

10-year Retrospective Report and 5-year Plan 十年回顧及五年計劃

10-year Retrospective Report and 5-year Plan

During past few months, I was very busy working for the office's retrospective report and the future plan report.

Suddenly, I talk to myself, I also need to have a brief review of myself, and possibly a future plan. I need to work on that before end of this year.

Just have a quick look of my life, I identify some significant years:

1989 - Since I longed to be a full-time university student, I put my wish into action, and I started to apply school ( actually only one!!!) focusing in Business Major. It took one year's preparation, I went to States in 1990. At the end, I switched to Math/Economic Major, but I did enjoy the whole process and met some wonderful friends in my life.

1999 - This was the year Macau returned back to China. After having worked in the Government Department for few years, I officially became a permanent government employee.

2009 - Having been a thinker ( Dreamer??) for a long time, I wanted to put all thoughts into words, thus, I started to create my blog..... now I am a blogger, and I just fall in love with this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.