2009-11-02

Preface - 2005 Dream Vacation Journals

*** The Written Journals were written in 2005, I am very lazy to get them organised, and now, I would like to put them into my blog for sharing!!

***** Final proof-reading is needed and it will be taken care after I finish the posting of all the journals.

Dreams 2005

Be a village people in Main Land China for 3 weeks

Dream Corps Activities
Summer Camp 2005


This year, I am very happy that I am able to join the Dream Corps to visit one village - (NMJ) in China to do some volunteer and research work for about 3 weeks. In a sense, I am a volunteer, but, after the trip and having participating the forum, I find myself that I am not really a volunteer, but a receiver. For I can learn many things from them, I really treasure the wonderful time I spent there and had a good time with my students - the lovely children.

The main objective of the trip is to visit the rural area of mainland China, to experience and to learn the lifes of the people, so that I can make myself more aware of the difference of developemnt in city and rural area, and I am happy as I have been given the chance to join the Dream Corps summer camp.

The whole trip was from May 27-June 24 2005. The activity first started by two days orientation activities, before the visiting of the site, we were given a series of lectures by professors and experts, to make us acquainted of the rural area and the news of the country side of mainland China. I found the information very helpful and the team members were also able to familiar with each other.

There were altogether seven provinces/groups for the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.