2009-11-21

Letter / Christmas Card

I can't remember when did I receive a personal writing letter, and when did I send out a letter to my friend (not by e-mail).

I appreciate a lot E is still the one who keeps on sending us handwriting Christmas Card every year, for I always use the excuse - I can always send e-card or call (at the last minute), they are easy, fast, direct and I can save money (Post Office is hardly to get my money about that!)

I think the whole process of sending Christmas Card is long, from picking cards, to getting database, preparing the address and the content of the cards (he usually writes something inside, to make it more personal :)) therefore, I didn't do this process for many years, but still, I like to get his card, it is like a gift. Though we cannot celebrate our festival together, it is still very warm.

Yesterday, I read from newspaper, one post office starts to use e-card to reply to children writing Santa Clause.

If I were the child who wrote to Santa Clause, I would like to get a real one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.