2009-11-18

Work

I am kind of workaholic, even though on holidays, I still miss my office work.

As I think I am the one who is responsible of the job, so, I still need to pick up the work after I finish my vacation - I am not an optismistic person - I sometimes consider the glass of water is only half full.

Therefore, I enjoy Friday more than Sunday.

This should be the "expectaion" effect. When I studied Economics, Professor said that expectation effect matters a lot in our life.

That is why in Macau, by the time June and November comes, the firms target to the civil servants, for they have the extra bonus to spend.

As time passes, I am accustomed to the "work" expecation, and I put work as my priority, even though higher than family.

I studied some management courses, I think not only office, I need to have my own life management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.