2009-11-21

My favorite Songs

Song - Luis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
Song - Amazing Grace
Song - Selena - Dreaming Of You
Song - That's What Friends Are For
Song - Sometimes When We Touch
Song - Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
Song - Candle in the Wind
Song - We are the World
Song - If You Leave Me Now
Song - Hard to Say I Am Sorry
Song - Top of The World (Carpenters)
Song - Yesterday Once More (Carpenters)
Song - Close To You (Carpenters)
Song - Mr. Postman ( Carpenters)
Song - Don't Worry, Be Happy
Song - Memory
Song - I Just Call to Say Love You
Song - Tell Laura I Love Her
Song - Are you Lonesome Tonight
Song - Times of Your Life
Song - Tie a Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree
Song - Cecilia
Song - Yesterday
Song - Time to Say Goodbye
Song - Colors of the Wind
Song - I Swear
Song - Because You Love Me - Celine Dion
Song - Careless Whisper by George Michael
Song - Tears in Heaven- Eric Clapton
Song -Hotel California
Song - UNCHAINED MELODY
Song - "You Are the Sunshine of My Life"
Song - Love Me Tender
Song - You Raise Me Up
Song - WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN
Song - I Will Always Love You
Song - You Light Up My Life
Song - Stand By Me
Song - Cycles
Song - Barbra Streisand - Memories
Song - I Will Always Love You
Song - I Have To Say I Love You In A Song
Song - Have I Told You Lately?
Song - 張學友 - 祇願一生愛一人
Song - 容祖兒-我的驕傲
Song - 張國榮 - 默默向上游
Song - 陳百強 - 念親恩
Song - 陳百強 - 今宵多珍重
Song - 陳百強 - 一生何求
Song - 陳百強 - 喝采
Song - 問我
Song - 滄海一聲笑
Song - 上海灘
Song - 家變
Song - 我愿意
Song - 谭咏麟 - 无言感激, 朋友
Song - 蔡国权《顺流逆流》
Songs - By 羅文

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.