2009-11-21

Summer Jobs

Long time ago, I thought I was not lucky for I need to do summer jobs to earn my tuition fee.

But now, looking back, I think it is really a good experience.

In my high school years, I have started to work in the factories. Now, there are not many factories in Macau, for they have already relocated to China.

I have been working in the electronic factories - I know how the production line of the factory works and how to make a radio.

I have been working in a toy factory - I know how they make the toys, from the design to the final products.

I have been working in the garment factories - I know how the clothes and jeans are made, and how they are ironed and packed.

I have been working in an office for a bakery - I know how they order the ingredients, make the bread and how to deliver the products.

I have been working for a project company, I know how the Engineers/bosses need and want for the construction work.

In college, I also worked with my Americans friends, and I have learned how to be professional.

I have been working in the restaurant - I know how the industry works, and how to serve the customers.

I have been working as a Math. Teaching Associate, I know how to keep track of the students' progress and try to find out what they understand and what they don't.

I also worked as a weather observer, I know the procedures to measure and record the temperatures, humidity, winds, rains and snows for the previous 24 hours.

All these experiences are definitely preciousness, and they will stay with me forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.