2009-11-16

Mou

This morning, when I was about to go out, I accidentally listened a familiar voice - Mou was on the radio - he was interviewed by the DJ about his impression on the past 10 years.

He is my primary school classmate 's brother, I knew him only about 15 years though.

He used to work as a civil servant, but he got his early retirement about the time of handover. Then later on, I was told that he went to work in mainland China. He needed to support his daughter and son's education fee, he worked very hard.

Before he worked in China, He usually organised some trips for us, travelling and eating in China, But after that, we seldom met him, as his time in Macau was very short, all went to family.

Once in a while, I joined his activities as I also found out he has a meaningful life - he is a volunteer.

He tries to help people whenever he can.

I once saw the people demanded a lot during the activity, but still, he said that it is OK to make people happy, it is a pleasure to help others.

This morning, he also mentioned this - we should be considerate 包容 of the others, and be patience.

Remark: Mou 's birthday is same as TVB's birthday - Nov 19.
He is a good sample for me to live!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.