2009-11-21

Writing

I feel like falling in love with writing. I want to finish my journals for the China trip in 2005, but the trip was almost 3 weeks long, and there were a lot of details for each day, it takes me forever to finish.

Furthermore, whenever I am with the computer, it is more attractive to put my new thoughts on my blog.

I think it is good to record the meaningful activities, as I realise that for 2006's trip, I almost forget the details of the daily activities, but with my journals, I can keep my memories fresh.

In primary school, I regard daily journal is not for me, as I would like to keep everything as a secret.

In high school, it was a requirement to submit weekly journal. I didn't like that very much, for I didn't have much to write, life was simple to me - went to school, lunch and dinner, helped mother to do housework etc.

After high school, dreaming to be a part-time writer in sub-section of newspaper, I sent my articles/poems to the editor, and got 2 or 3 times published. I was very excited to get the money at that time, and I gave myself a special name on the newspaper. However, I didn't have the record of my writing, for it was long time ago.

As time passed, lazy to write, I didn't like to sit on the desk and put my thoughts on paper, it is not as simple as using the computer.

Later, going back to school again. For my first year in college, we need to write a lot of journals, our own choice of topics. I started to enjoy it very much, and I can also write a lot. Dr. S also like to read my journals and gave me good grade. She encouraged me to write.

During the four years of education, we had to write a lot, all kinds of research papers for different subjects, it was fun, for the brain need to work a lot, how to get materials, how to structure it, how to present it..... a lot of thinking for that.

After that, I still keep a simple habit, I wrote little remarks for special occasion, but I didn't keep the practice long.

Now, I discover that writing is so simple, I can keep all my thinking in my own blog, it is so personal, but at the same time, I can share with my buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.