2010-02-05

Laksa in Food Court of Macau Square

It is always good to meet friends and have the update! I have lunch with C and P in Macau Square today.

It was my first time eating in the Food Court in Macau Square, and I was surprised that there were plenty of people eating there during lunch hour.

I chose Laksa, and I think it was good, as the soup was tasty.

The portion was good too, but P reminded me that I had two bowls instead of one, as he commented that if we ate in "Three Lamp Post" area, the amount I spent was about two bowls of noodles.

Actually, enjoyed the talk very much with C who just came back from Europe, she starts to work in Macau now. Three of us met in French class few years ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

About Me

A tiny dust in the universe.